Friday, October 24, 2014

BABY GEDDES: IT'S A.......

 

    Yesterday, Daniel and I had the pleasure of going to the baby doctor and getting to see our precious baby for the second time. What a blessing! Not only did we get to see how our wee one is growing but we also were blessed to find out the baby's gender.
 
    From the very beginning I've said that I've felt like I was carrying a boy although most of the old wives tales has said the baby to be a girl. We've had names picked out since before I was pregnant. Daniel Edward Geddes IV (Danny) and Josephine Mae Geddes (Josie).  It has been a dream of Daniel's back before we were ever married to have a little boy to carry on his name that's been past down for three generations. Josephine comes from my great grandmother on my mom's side, we called her Big Mommy. One of the most humble and godly women. Mae comes from my dad's side of the family, my Pa's sister Mae. Pa told me repeatedly while he was living that I reminded him of her.


    Daniel and I both are so thrilled. It was so reassuring to see a healthy and growing baby.

    With all that being said, WE'RE HAVING A.................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................
 ............................
Daniel Edward Geddes IV

We are so in love with this little fella. Seeing him made us that much more anxious for him to hurry up and get here.







No comments:

Post a Comment